Friday, October 30, 2009

My Dog

If you don't know me, then you probably haven't met my dog, Winnie. You are lucky. She is a little bit over 2 years old and a DISASTER. some call her a defect others call her a reject.. somedays she is retarded and others she is a loner. Point is- something is definitely wrong with her! I feel bad for her at times because people who don't even know her look at her and laugh at her. 2 weeks ago she got a skin rash and was told to wear a cone around her head for a week or until the rash cleared. SHE LOOKED RIDICULOUS! Point is.. no matter how dumb she looks or how stupid she acts I still love her just as much as you love your perfect little poodle that goes to the groomer twice a week. Well what I have to say to you, dog owners who think your dog is better than mine, Winnie will beat your dog at any run around in circles chasing their own tale contest!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I have only met her for a brief period of like two hours, and she was in a kennel most of the time... But I like her. :)
    Animals are like people... You love them no matter what, because they are all different. haha, I hope that made sense.

    ReplyDelete